The meetings take the form of an open informal discussion forum.
As well as discussing Tribunal policy and procedural Regulations the meetings also cover wider issues. Welsh Government representatives often attend meetings and provide an update on relevant policy matters.
If you would like to be included in our user group meetings please contact us and you will be sent an invitation to the next meeting in your area.
Please also do get in touch if you have any suggestions for agenda items or any questions.
Terms of Reference
- To enable representatives from the Tribunal and its users to meet regularly to discuss relevant policy and other matters of interest to both the Tribunal and its stakeholders.
- To provide a forum for fair and open discussion, but not to discuss individual cases.
- Meetings to take place once or twice a year at regional locations across Wales
- Invitations to attend will be issued to stakeholder organisations and individuals
- SENTW to provide the secretariat for the meetings and will be responsible for taking notes, circulating the agenda and papers before meetings and making arrangements.
Dates for next meetings
Dates for the next round of user group meetings are detailed below:
- 10.00am 10 May 2021
- 10.00am 12 May 2021
- 10.00am 14 May 2021
Notes and agendas from previous meetings
Our User Group meetings are a useful opportunity for the Tribunal to meet with its customers.