You, or the person helping you, will need to complete our form to tell us that you want to make an appeal or a claim .
If you have someone to help you, our name for this person is your ‘case friend’. Your case friend must tell us they are helping you by sending us a completed case friend declaration form.
If you do not have someone to help you, or you have any questions or cannot download our forms or booklets, let us know, you can contact us by e-mail or by text or telephone.
You can also use our links to contact other people who may be able to help, like Meic(external link) or the Children’s Commissioner for Wales (external link).
- Tell us if you have a Case Friend. Our form to be used by children and teenagers or the person helping them, to tell us if they have case friend to help them with their appeal or claim. (Tell us if you have a Case Friend – Form SENTW 24)
- Case Friend Declaration. Our form to be used by someone acting as a case friend to a child or teenager to tell us about their suitability to help the young person. (Case Friend Declaration of Suitability, evidence of suitability to act as a case friend – Form SENTW 26)
- What is an Appeal? Our booklet to tell you important information about appeals. (What is an Appeal, a booklet for children and young people – Guidance Booklet SENTW 22)
- What is a Claim? Our booklet to tell you important information about claims. (What is a Claim, a booklet for children and young people – Guidance Booklet SENTW 23)
- Going to a Tribunal Hearing. Our booklet to tell you about what happens at a tribunal hearing. (Going to a Tribunal Hearing, a booklet for children and young people – Guidance Booklet SENTW 27)
- Helping Children and Young People. Our booklet to tell you and the person helping you, important information about helping children and teenagers to make an appeal or claim. (Helping Children and Young People – Guidance Booklet SENTW 25)